Monday, January 21, 2013

Je t'aime

Happy Monday!

I'm starting this week off well - could only find one shoe, was late getting out of the house this morning, and I forgot to grab my camera card reader so I can't share the card I created for the new 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge. Boo!

I hope you will stop back tomorrow to see it, but until then, I have another little card that I created and haven't shared.


When in doubt, put a doily on it! :)

Just a fun little number using some chevron patterned paper (For the Record 2), a label, and some washi tape. This is my quick and easy, dears.

I hope your Monday is off to a better start than mine. I look forward to seeing you back here tomorrow!

Have a good one!

------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Label Basics - PTI; French Country - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: For the Record 2 - Echo Park Paper Co.
INK: Real Red - SU!; Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Paper Tape - Martha Stewart Crafts; Spiral Notebook Page Die, Aqua Mist button - PTI; Doily - Wilton

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! CAS, but with a bit of vintage flair, I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the rest of your day goes better. Love this card you shared with us. I see so many doilies on cards I need to get with it. Love the mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Anya - the chevrons are all you - love it! Yep a doily always helps - can't argue with that! Love the washi too! The red label for the sentiment is really striking and grabbed me immediately!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!